<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lukbMvMzklU"></a>
This is the URL to a very special video on Youtube. About 40 young ladies told me their story and gave me permission to share it with the world. What a strength these women have been to me in this preparation process.
And here's the thing, I realize most of their thoughts are focused on how the mission and the age chance affected THEM rather than the people they served, but that's because that's what I asked them to talk about! I'm just hoping that no matter what, we can all-as missionaries-help others and impact others' lives. It's the impact on our lives that seems to be less of a guarantee. Read The Fourth Missionary by Lawrence E. Corbridge to understand why I say that.
Anyway, it's a really powerful video. And I know that 13 minutes is long for a Youtube video, but I promise if you watch the entirety of it, you'll be SO glad. (And not just because the last song that is played is an original by a returned sister missionary!)
No comments:
Post a Comment