Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mission Prep Boot Camp (But not that bad...)


I've been thinking a lot about the best ways to prepare for my mission. I've decided that I need to keep it S.I.M.P.L.E. because otherwise I will not accomplish what I want to! (We all know how that goes....right?....still there?)

So here's what I decided. When I hit the 50 day mark before I leave, I will begin my own mission prep boot camp. Except it's not like it's way crazy difficult. Just keepin' it simple y'all! So here is my checklist I will mark off each day. These aren't difficult tasks, but I think it's really important to have guidance and direction each day.

So if any of y'all want to use this checklist, you just go right ahead and you use it! If any of you have any tips or thoughts about this, just comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment